Beans Potato Curry.
You can cook Beans Potato Curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans Potato Curry
- You need of beans.
- It’s of potatoes.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- It’s of mint leaves.
- You need of Salt.
Beans Potato Curry instructions
- Wash and cut beans and potatoes into desired or small peices. Cut an onion too..
- Take a pressure cooker and pour oil. Once it's heated add onions and stir till becomes soft. Add ginger garlic paste and dry spices and stir for another min..
- Add beans and stir fry for a min and close the lid and pressure cook for 5 whistles..
- Remove the lid and add potatoes and cook on medium flame for 5 mins until they become soft..
- Lower the flame and add corrainder or mint leaves and cook for 1 more min..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.