Stir fry french beans Kerala style. Green Beans with Coconut is very simple and tasty recipe. It is a very healthy vegetarian side serving with rice. Fine chop beans and cook till becomes soft.
Beans thoran is a simple and nutritious stir fry which goes well as an accompaniment with rice. Thoran can also be made with other vegetables like pumpkin, carrot, cabbage etc. Today we will learn how to make french beans (green beans) thoran following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. You can cook Stir fry french beans Kerala style using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry french beans Kerala style
- It’s of French beans.
- It’s of dry red Chillies.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of grated coconut.
- Prepare of soaked urad dal.
- You need of oil.
Beans thoran recipe – A simple kerala style stir fry made with french beans. Beans thoran is served as a side dish for rice and curry. In kerala, thoran is a popular stir fry made with vegetables like cabbage,beans,carrot etc. and coconut. This beans thoran is easy and quick to make for a weekday.
Stir fry french beans Kerala style step by step
- Fine chop beans and cook till becomes soft..
- Heat Pan add oil to it.once hot add cumin seeds and red chilliesand curry leaves. saute,add soaked urad dal to it.saute now add cooked french beans and mix well add salt and lemon juice.mix well add grated coconut give one nice mix and switch off the flame.serve hot with chapati or rice. Maximum taste with minimum ingredients.do try this recipe..
- Tastes yum.it has good amount of fiber so include this to your diet..
Here is how you achieve that. Beans thoran is served as a side dish for rice and curry. In kerala, thoran is a popular stir fry made with vegetables like cabbage,beans,carrot etc. and coconut. For more Kerala style vegetable stir fry recipes, check out: Stir in between. Cook it until beans is done.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.