Jan’s Crab Salad.
You can have Jan’s Crab Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jan’s Crab Salad
- Prepare 16 ounces of imitation crab meat.
- You need 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery rib diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Old bay seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of dry dill.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Jan’s Crab Salad instructions
- Combine all above ingredients in a large bowl and stir..
- Best if chilled before serving. Refrigerator up to four days in an airtight container..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.