Easy BBQ beans. Easy Recipes – These Baked Beans are a classic side dish for potlucks and summer picnics and pair perfectly with BBQ Chicken Legs. Quick, simple and packed with goodness, try these beans as part of a pick-and-mix Mexican supper. Spanish Baked Beans – Cocido de Montana is a more savoury baked beans recipe traditional in the mountains of Asturias, Spain.
The Beans for Fast and Easy BBQ Baked Beans. I always just used canned beans. Some people soak their beans overnight. You can have Easy BBQ beans using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy BBQ beans
- Prepare of pinto beans.
- You need of bacon (hickory smoked or original).
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Large Fresh Onion(optional).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Unlike some easy baked beans, these ones don't start with cans of baked beans, but rather Added to the beans is a simple sauce, with your favourite BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, molasses and. Give these bbq black beans a try next time you have a cookout and get ready to be pleasantly surprised. These barbecue black beans are just as simple to make, and they are tasty to eat. Looking for a quick, easy and cheap recipe?
Easy BBQ beans instructions
- Some people soak their beans overnight. I'm going to be honest, I just rinse mine and sort through them, making sure there is no dirt, rocks, or debris..
- Add the rinsed beans to the pressure cooker or pot(choose a decent sized pot with a lid).
- Cut the bacon into about 1inch pieces or desired size. And add them into the beans. (I used hickory smoked this time, but I have used original and it tastes good too.).
- Add the 6 cups of water and seasonings-garlic powder, salt, and black pepper..
- Dice up the onion into small pieces and add that to the beans as well.(I almost forgot to add that part here lol you can add the onion after adding the bacon, that's what I do.).
- In the pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes and then stir, adding water and any seasonings if necessary. Then cook an additional 30 minutes..
- On the stovetop, after it comes to a boil, turn down heat so it doesn't boil over. Let it simmer on low to medium heat, for 4-6 hours or until done. Checking periodically, stirring, and adding water if necessary. Seasonings are always to taste. So if it taste like it needs a lil more seasonings, then you can add some in..
- Drain the beans just enough for the water to cover the top of the beans, as shown in the picture..
- After the beans are done cooking. Add in the brown sugar and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. I usually do a 3 swirl thing around the pot, with the BBQ sauce about 3x and add the brown sugar in the pot about 2x of the amount shown in the picture. But I add the brown sugar and BBQ sauce to taste as well. I don't cook many things with measurements, so my apologies..
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar into the beans real good..
- Can be served as a main dish or a side dish. Enjoy!.
BBQ baked beans are the answer; delicious smoky flavours added to a classic dish. These Easy BBQ Baked Beans are comforting, sweet, spicy, smoky, and healthy. You can serve them at a backyard barbeque, a holiday potluck, or even as a weeknight meal with fried eggs. These Easy BBQ Baked Beans are the perfect side dish for any occasion! Simple, flavorful, and a family favorite!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.