Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry.
You can cook Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 oz of plant-based chicken, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 3/4 oz of cashews, toasted.
- You need 1/3 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of baby peppers, seeded + chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of ribs celery, chopped.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of stock.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s Dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of aged black vinegar.
Vegetarian Cashew Chicken Stir-fry instructions
- In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic, onions and chicken. Cook for 3-4 mins. Stir in carrots, peppers, celery, and a few tablespoons of water. Cover for 2-3 mins. Uncover and stir in 1/2 sauce mixture. Toss and coat evenly. Add in remaining sauce. Stir until sauce thickens..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.