Vegetable Lo Mein.
You can have Vegetable Lo Mein using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Lo Mein
- It’s 4-5 of cremini mushrooms, halved.
- You need 1.5 of ribs, celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of crown broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Noodles.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 stalk of scallion, chopped.
- Prepare of Lo mein noodles, cooked + drained.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce or substitute.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1.5 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 oz of water.
- You need Dash of white pepper.
Vegetable Lo Mein step by step
- In a large pan, heat cooking oil and and scallions. Stir in noodles and oyster sauce. Mix well. Set aside..
- Combine sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- Sauté garlic, onions, celery and mushrooms. Add remaining ingredients to pan and 1/3 of sauce mixture. Toss and coat well. Cover for 2-3 minutes. Mix in Remaining sauce mixture and noodles.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.