Slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
You can have Slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- You need 2 lbs of ground chicken (I used partially frozen chicken breast and ground it in the food processor.).
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Franks Buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need of blue cheese dressing and ranch dressing for dipping.
Slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs instructions
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, bread crumbs, celery, 1/4 cup sauce, onion, eggs, garlic, salts and pepper. Mix to combine. Use wet hands (I prefer to use gloves) shape mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Makes about 30. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to firm up for frying..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add 1/2 the meatballs; cook about 5 minutes until golden brown on all sides. Remove and place in 4 quart crockpot. Cook remaining meatballs and place in crockpot. Pour 1/4 cup sauce over all. Cover and cook on low for 3 hrs or until 165 degrees..
- In small bowl combine melted butter and remaining sauce with whisk. Drizzle over meatballs. Toss gently to coat..
- Serve with additional celery and dips..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.