Cheesy Tuna Rice Bake.
You can have Cheesy Tuna Rice Bake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tuna Rice Bake
- Prepare 1 bag of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of green onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar & monterey (or any shredded cheese).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini crouton mix (or seasoned bread crumbs).
Cheesy Tuna Rice Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Then, begin by boiling your rice to soften. Drain & Place evenly into a small casserole or baking dish/pan..
- Next, chop your onions & mix all ingredients together well in casserole dish. (Leaving aside the crouton/crumb topping & 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.).
- Finally, level mixture off (pressing down gently with a spoon or your preferred tool 😄) and flatten casserole evenly. Top with remaining shredded cheese and croutons..
- Cover with foil. Bake for 40-60 minutes or until cheese is melted to your preference. (*for crispier topping remove foil for the last 10-15 minutes.).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.