Vegetarian Minestrone Soup.
You can cook Vegetarian Minestrone Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of small celery root (celeriac).
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 pack of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of red beans.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of dried vegetable bouillon.
- You need of olive oil.
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup instructions
- Cut the carrot (into slices), onion, and celery into bigger pieces and cook it with water until half soft. When it starts boiling lower the heat and cook it slowly under the lid..
- Clean bell pepper and zucchini cut it. Once the root vegetable is half soft add bell pepper and zucchini and cook until they are soft but not mushy..
- Add diced tomatoes, dried bouillon, and canned beans. Season it with salt and olive oil. Heat it for a little while and the soup is ready to serve. Bon appetite!!!.
- More detailed recipe you can find on my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvwNnOtcYg.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.