Vegetarian Singapore Rice Noodles.
You can have Vegetarian Singapore Rice Noodles using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Singapore Rice Noodles
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder, divided.
- You need 1 cup of celery, juilenned.
- You need 1/4 of green peppers.
- Prepare 3/4 of red onion, juilenned.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- You need Dash of sugar.
- You need 1/2 package of vermicelli noodles, cooked + drained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili paste.
- You need 1.5 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned plant-based chicken, grilled + shredded.
- You need 2 of eggs, cooked + juilenned.
- Prepare Dash of sesame oil.
- You need of Sesame seeds (optional).
Vegetarian Singapore Rice Noodles instructions
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp curry powder in pan. Sauté garlic onions, celery, and peppers. Salt to taste. Stir in eggs. Set aside..
- Heat oil in pan. Add noodles, 1 tbsp curry powder, salt, sriracha, and chili paste. Add wine and sugar. Stir and coat noodles evenly. Add chicken and sautéed vegetable mixture. Drizzle sesame oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.