Classic Bloody Mary.
You can cook Classic Bloody Mary using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Bloody Mary
- It’s 4 tbsp of vodka.
- It’s 3/4 cup of tomato juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 2 of stuffed green olives.
Classic Bloody Mary instructions
- Pour salt onto a small plate, wet the rim of the glass and press into the salt. Fill the glass with ice cubes..
- In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously and strain into the glass. Garnish with a stalk of celery and olives..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.