Marinated Cucumber Red Onion Salad.
You can cook Marinated Cucumber Red Onion Salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Cucumber Red Onion Salad
- Prepare of large red Onions sliced.
- It’s of large cucumbers cleaned and sliced slightly thick rounds.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil 1/2 -2/3 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon celery seed 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper or more to taste.
- It’s of Option: 1 teaspoon Ground Tumeric powder.
Marinated Cucumber Red Onion Salad step by step
- Add vinegar, olive oil, sugar, celery seed, ground turmeric, and ground pepper to bowl or jar with tight fitting lid..
- Stir or shake to combine. Add cucumbers and red onion; cover and refrigerate to marinate..
- Stir or shake several times to coat..
- Don’t forget to put the proper ingredients in the proper recipe 😃👍🏼.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.