Korean Style Cucumber Salad.
You can have Korean Style Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Style Cucumber Salad
- You need of cucumber, mild like English.
- It’s of carrot.
- It’s of green onions (scallions).
- You need of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of Tbl. Salt.
- You need of Tbl. Sugar.
- Prepare of Red pepper powder (optional).
- Prepare of Lime/Lemon juice (optional).
Korean Style Cucumber Salad step by step
- Thinly slice carrot and cucumber, put in a bowl. I used a mandolin and sliced them about 1/16 inch thick, which was perfect in my opinion..
- Chop your green onions, add to bowl.
- Added vinegar and water to bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well. I put it in a plastic container and refrigerate about an hour or two before dinner.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.