Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef.
You can cook Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef
- You need 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion (peeled and diced).
- You need 2 of Large Carrots (peeled and diced).
- You need 1 Stalk of Celery (small diced).
- It’s 2 LBS of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef.
- You need 1 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Fresh Rosemary (chopped).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Fresh Thyme (chopped).
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Corn.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 3 LBS of Russet Potatoes (peeled and cut into medium-size chunks).
- You need 8 TBSP of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 3/4 CUP of Half and Half.
- It’s of Kosher Salt (to taste).
Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU COARSE GROUND BEEF MIXTURE Preheat oven to 375°F.In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the grapeseed oil and Fullblood Wagyu coarse ground beef. Cook the beef for around 8-10 minutes until browned.Then, add the onions, carrots, and celery. Cook (around 8 to 10 minutes) until browned. Drain the fat. Add the tomato paste, and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, herbs, and beef stock. Simmer for about 10 minutes until the juices thicken. Then, add the peas, corn, and chopped garlic.Pour the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish, and set aside..
- PREPARING THE RUSSET POTATOES Meanwhile, bring the potatoes to a boil in salted water. Cook for around 20 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain the water.Mash the potatoes with the butter and half and half. Season to taste with kosher salt..
- FINAL STEPS Spread the mashed potatoes over the Fullblood Wagyu coarse ground beef mixture (that’s in the baking dish).Bake the pie for 30 to 35 minutes until golden.Remove from the oven, and let the pie cool for a few minutes.Serve by the slice, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.