Salmon Cucumber Sushi.
You can cook Salmon Cucumber Sushi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cucumber Sushi
- You need 600 gr of steam rice.
- You need 3 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 100 gr of raw salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame seed.
- It’s 1 pcs of small cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of ketchup.
- You need of Seaweed wrap.
Salmon Cucumber Sushi step by step
- Put the seaweed wrap and and 300 gr of steam rice which is already mix with rice vinegar.
- Add slice salmon and cucumber. Arrange nicely..
- Roll and cut as desire. And mixing ketchup, mayonnaise and hot sauce, sprinkle sesame seed on top of it.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.