Cheesy Spinach Dip in a Pumpernickel Bread Bowl.
You can cook Cheesy Spinach Dip in a Pumpernickel Bread Bowl using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach Dip in a Pumpernickel Bread Bowl
- You need 1 of Pumpernickel loaf.
- Prepare of Cooking oil spray or butter.
- It’s 1 bag of or 2-3 cups fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of Nourish Bowl™️ container, "southwest chipotle" flavor.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2-3 of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2-3 of celery ribs, sliced.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of pack cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Cheesy Spinach Dip in a Pumpernickel Bread Bowl instructions
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400°. Next saute your nourish bowl, red onion, garlic, & spinach with the oil and some salt & pepper..
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and green onion in a large casserole dish. Mix in parmesan, onion soup mix, and 1 cup of mozzarella..
- Next, Add celery, sour cream, & shredded cheddar to the mix. Season with desired amounts of spices and mix thoroughly..
- Cover, and Bake for 35-45mins or until spinach mixture is nice and melty 👌 Remove from oven and stir well. Set aside..
- Carve out middle of Pumpernickel loaf and cut insides into 1x1inch cubes. Place onto cookie sheet. Spray with cooking oil or brush butter all over the bread before placing into the oven. Bake for 15-20mins or until edges are crispy..
- Remove bread loaf from the oven and fill with spinach dip mixture. Sprinkle remaining shredded mozzarella cheese all over top of cheese dip and bread on cookie sheet. Return to oven for 20-30mins or until cheese is melted..
- Serve, Dip, & Enjoy!!! 🤤👏😍👏🤤.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.