Spicy cilantro lime black beans. Black beans that were slow simmered with spices and served with white rice and spicy shrimp. Chicken stock, can use vegetable stock. Spices – chili powder, paprika, cumin powder.
Not all brands, packages of rice are the same though. This Cilantro Lime Rice and Black Beans is zesty and fresh. You're going to love this healthy and flavorful spin on basic rice and beans. You can have Spicy cilantro lime black beans using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy cilantro lime black beans
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans drained and rinsed well.
- You need 1 of cooked ear of corn sliced off the Cobb or 1/2 can of corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of jalepeno diced fine.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced fine.
- It’s to taste of Sazon, adobo, Cajun seasoning and pepper.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of diced cilantro.
The black beans cook in vegetable stock with minced garlic and dried cilantro, and if you have some I'd add the Mexican herb called Epazote. When they're cooked the beans get spicier with chopped cilantro, diced green chiles, and some lime juice that cooks with the beans for a few minutes. A Cilantro, Lime and Blackbean rice dish. Cinco de Mayo Recipe Round-up – Sweet and Spicy Monkey. […] Cilantro, Lime and Black Bean Rice – Spice Chronicles […] Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Salad.
Spicy cilantro lime black beans instructions
- Mix all ingredients and simmer on low for 20 minutes..
Combine the cilantro, lime zest and juice, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar in a blender; process to form a pureed dressing. Combine the beans, celery and scallions in a large bowl; add the dressing and mix well. A zesty Cilantro Lime Quinoa mixed with earthy nutritious black beans makes the perfect gluten free side dish for your Mexican food fiesta! Isn't it nice when life gets back to normal? Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Rice – easy, light, delicious, gluten free side dish.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.