Soft Lemon Ginger Cookies*.
You can cook Soft Lemon Ginger Cookies* using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Lemon Ginger Cookies*
- Prepare 2 cups of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest minced.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Fresh lemon juice.
Soft Lemon Ginger Cookies* instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line 2/3 sheet trays with parchment paper..
- Whisk together Flour,baking soda, baking powder,salt,ginger and lemon zest. Set aside..
- With mixer or by hand, cream together butter and sugar until smooth/fluffy.
- Add egg. Mix together..
- Add vanilla and lemon juice. Mix in.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic Place in fridge 15-20 mins.
- Roll out small balls aprox 2oz and slightly flatten them on sheet tray. Space apart at least one inch..
- Bake 9 mins. Rotate. Bake another 3 mins. Remove from oven and cool. Edges should be slightly browned. Cookies should be soft in texture. 🤗.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.