Red dates ginger tea. Chinese ginger tea is a home remedy that has been passed down through countless generations, and it's perfect for when you have a cold or chill. I've watched plenty of Chinese TV dramas to know that this Chinese Ginger Tea with Dates (姜茶 – jiang cha or 姜汤 – jiang tang in Chinese), is a much. Red Date + Ginger Tea : Red dates, or hongzao, is the typical traditional Chinese dried fruit that I hated as a kid but have grown to love as an adult.
This recipe for Longan Red Date Ginger Tea 桂圓紅棗姜茶 is easy to make and has no caffeine. I love, love, love this tea because after I drink it, I really do Did I mention I love Longan Red Date Ginger Tea 桂圓紅棗姜茶? Well, I do and I think you will too! You can cook Red dates ginger tea using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red dates ginger tea
- It’s 10 gms of dried red dates soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger deskined and crushed.
- It’s 1 of tsn organic honey.
There's not too much you can change with this. Look for ginger tea red dates. at Alibaba.com to get high-quality beverage options without spending a lot of money. Buy various options and enjoy many different benefits that will contribute to a healthier body and even complexion. Only use two ingredients: red dates , fresh ginger.
Red dates ginger tea step by step
- Strain the soaked red dates and keep aside.
- Crush the ginger in a mortar after scraping its skin.
- Take about 500 ml of water in a saucepan and bring it boil after adding the ginger and dates to it.
- Once boiled, allow to simmer for 2 minutes on Low flame.
- Strain the tea prepared and add a tsn of honey and mix.
- Have while warm.
- Tip: Add the juice of half a lemon if needed in addition to honey.
If you love sweet taste, you can add sugar or more red dates. Ginger brewed with red dates and aromatic Indonesian palm sugar sure is a great drink all year long. The talk about ginger can get my mom all energized. She is a strong believe in how good ginger is for our body. There may not be enough formal research or scientific papers to support this.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.