Cucumber, Ham & Sriracha Bites. Find ham cucumber stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Your Cucumber Ham Isolated stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Considered an annual plant, there are three main varieties of cucumber — slicing, pickling. Swap crostini for cucumber cups to hold ham salad in this easy appetizer recipe. Bring these healthy, crunchy bites to your next potluck or serve them at brunch and watch them disappear. You can cook Cucumber, Ham & Sriracha Bites using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber, Ham & Sriracha Bites
- You need of Cucumber sliced into just under 1/4"thick pieces on an angle (Baby Cukes or English Hot House are good).
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Ham (about 1/3 to 1/2 of one of those round, thin deli-sliced slices per cucumber slice).
- It’s of Sriracha.
- Prepare of Green onion, chopped.
Punchy flavours and pickled cucumber give this ham baguette a spicy kick. It's really easy to make in half an hour, so a perfect lunchtime treat. I came across this recipe looking for a new dish to take to a card party. Cut off any cucumber that extends beyond ham slice.
Cucumber, Ham & Sriracha Bites step by step
- Just take a slice of cucumber, schmear it with a little mayo (maybe 1/2 a teaspoon per slice)….
- Fold up your little piece of ham and lay that on top of the mayo….
- Give it a little squeeze of sriracha….
- And top with 2 or 3 pieces of chopped green onion..
- That's it! Enjoy! :).
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for. Cucumber and Ham Antipasto. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Next came a thin layer of the cream cheese spread and then..free stock photos, cucumber ham, cucumber and ham, cucumber melon, cucumber plant, carrots cucumber, cabbage carrots peppers cucumbers, vegetables cucumber images, cucumber salad. Cool, mild cucumber makes the perfect foil for salty ham and cheese. Fortunately, there's a simple solution: skip the bread, and skewer slices of ham, cheese, and cucumber together.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.