Moroccan Style Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce.
You can cook Moroccan Style Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Style Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce
- It’s of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Kabob Beef.
- It’s of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves (crushed and minced).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Coriander (toasted and ground).
- It’s of Cumin (toasted and ground).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Dried Chili Flakes.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Prepare of English Cucumber (grated on the large holes of a box grater).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (divided).
- It’s of Garlic Cloves (peeled and finely minced) (you can also use 2-3 cloves if you prefer).
- It’s of Fresh Dill (chopped).
- It’s of Greek Yogurt.
Moroccan Style Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce instructions
- ITEMS TO PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE Place 5 bamboo skewers in water to soak overnight. Toast the coriander and cumin until fragrant. Then, place the coriander and cumin in a mortar and pestle. Grind until fine. Add the crushed and minced garlic, ground cinnamon, kosher salt, and chili flakes. Make a paste.Place the paste, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl. Let the bowl sit overnight to develop the flavor..
- PREPARING THE TZATZIKI SAUCE Grate the English cucumber, and toss with 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. Let this sit for 30 minutes. Then, squeeze out the excess liquid.In a large mixing bowl, place the minced garlic cloves, chopped dill, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.Mix in the cucumber. Stir in the yogurt, and combine thoroughly. Cover tightly, and refrigerate for a couple of hours..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KABOBS Add the Fullblood Wagyu beef for kabobs to the bowl (that contains your paste, lemon juice, and olive oil). Toss to coat the beef. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours. This allows the beef to marinate. Bring the Fullblood Wagyu beef out of the refrigerator, and let it sit at room temperature for one hour before starting the grill..
- Heat the grill on high while you thread the beef onto the bamboo skewers (that you soaked in water overnight). Sear the meat on high for 2-3 minutes each side for a medium finish (or longer depending on your preference). Transfer to a plate, and cover the Fullblood Wagyu beef kabobs loosely with foil to keep them warm. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest..
- FINAL STEPS Place your chilled Tzatziki sauce on a plate, and add a few warm Fullblood Wagyu beef kabobs.If you’d like, pair the dish some freshly baked pita bread.Serve, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.