Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks. Cut softened cream cheese into cubes and put in mixing bowl. Add chopped chives and garlic powder. Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good!
To get the celery to lie flat on a platter without rolling over, use a vegetable peeler to peel a strip from the bottom of the stick. In the meantime, make the stuffing. To a bowl, add cream cheese, chopped chives, Greek yogurt, crumbled bacon, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. You can have Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks
- Prepare 1 pkg of cream cheese softened.
- You need 5 strips of turkey bacon cooked crispy.
- You need 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
Learn more about cooking with cream cheese in your very own kitchen with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video series. How to Make Delicious Celery Salad! Ant's on a log are a fast, healthy and fun snack for families, simple ingredients combine for a delicious, nutritious and budget-friendly! The Best Celery Sticks Recipes on Yummly
Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks step by step
- Cut softened cream cheese into cubes and put in mixing bowl.
- Add chopped chives and garlic powder.
- Chop cooked bacon into bits.
- Add bacon to cream cheese mixture and combine everything well.
- Cut celery into about 2 inch pieces.
- Fill in with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika on top..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Easy stuffed celery sticks are ready on your table in minutes which makes them the perfect last-minute appetizers for any party or family gathering. Celery and cream cheese go well together and when more flavorful ingredients are added you can be sure this easy-to-make appetizer will disappear. Bacon ranch stuffed celery is an easy appetizer that satisfies our need for crunch! And who doesn't love cream cheese seasoned with loads of bacon, chives, parsley and plenty of black pepper? It makes the perfect filling for celery, not to mention baked potatoes.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.