Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls.
You can cook Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls
- Prepare 2 cups of ground ginger snaps.
- You need 1 cup of ground chocolate chip cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar + 1/2 cup for coating.
- Prepare 3 TB of molasses or corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey whiskey liquor.
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls step by step
- Use a food processor to ground the cookies. Alternatively, you can put the cookies in a zip bag and crush them with a rolling pin..
- Combine the ground cookies and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl..
- Add the molasses or corn syrup and mix to combine..
- Add the honey whiskey and mix with a large spoon until you have a soft dough..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Put 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl..
- Using a soup spoon, scoop out enough of the dough to roll into a 1" ball..
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar to coat..
- Repeat with the rest of the dough..
- Refrigerate until serving..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.