Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans.
You can cook Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- It’s of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- Prepare of \2 diced onion.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- You need of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- Prepare of Favorite Chili.
- It’s of Quick Pressure Release.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans step by step
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onion, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.