Clam Soup with Ginger and Umeboshi broth.
You can have Clam Soup with Ginger and Umeboshi broth using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clam Soup with Ginger and Umeboshi broth
- It’s 1-2 of organic umeboshi plum.
- It’s 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of old ginger.
- It’s of Clams.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
Clam Soup with Ginger and Umeboshi broth instructions
- Soak dried mushrooms overnight in 1 cup of water..
- Place mushroom Dashi from step 1 into a deep pot. Add in 3 cups of water, umeboshi and ginger slices. Bring to a boil and then switch off. Let flavours develop for at least 30 mins..
- Add in clams. Bring to a boil. Serve immediately with fresh parsley and more ginger..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.