Mung Bean Curry.
You can have Mung Bean Curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Curry
- Prepare of A: 1/2 Mung beans soaked overnight.
- You need of A: 1 tsp Turmeric powder.
- You need of A:1 tsp Chilli powder.
- Prepare of A:1 tsp Dhal.
- Prepare of A:1 tbsp Sambar podi.
- Prepare of B:1 inch Ginger.
- Prepare of B: 2 cloves Garlic.
- It’s of B:1 Red onion.
- Prepare of B:1 pinch Cumin and aniseed.
- Prepare of B: 1 Tomato.
- It’s of B:3 pcs Dried Chilli.
- You need of B:1 tbsp Ghee.
Mung Bean Curry step by step
- Bring ingredients in A to boil with two cups of water. I took about 1.5 hour on low flame as i wanted the beans and the dhal to be soft that it's mash-able. If you have a pressure cooker this process will be faster Add salt as you deem necessary.
- Once the dhal and beans are soft, in a pan heat up ghee and add all the other ingredient in B and fry till fragrant..
- Pour ingredient B into A and bring it to boil. Add salt as you deem necessary and serve with hot rice or naan.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.