Black bean tacos with strawberry salsa. Tomatoes and strawberries are both fruits, after all, and I've discovered lately that swapping strawberries In a medium bowl, combine all of the salsa ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently warm the black beans in a pan on the stove or in the microwave. Tomatoes and strawberries are both fruits, after all, and I've discovered lately that swapping strawberries In a medium bowl, combine all of the salsa ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Strawberry-Mango Salsa is an ideal complement to either filling. These tacos are exactly the kind of thing you need/crave after spending two hours in the heat, sweating out at least five pounds of water. The strawberry mango salsa has a hint of heat, but is mostly refreshing and cool, and pairs oh so perfectly with the black beans and feta. You can have Black bean tacos with strawberry salsa using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean tacos with strawberry salsa
- It’s 2 cups of diced strawberries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced red onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped fresh jalapeño or 1/4 cups chopped marinated jalapeños.
- It’s 2 cans of black beans, drained.
- You need 1-2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning.
- It’s 8-10 of corn of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced.
- You need of Goat cheese or sour cream for garnish.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of red or white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
These vegetarian tacos have a deliciously satisfying black bean filling with fresh salsa and seasonings all tucked into a golden crispy tortilla and served. Easy Black Bean Tacos with Corn Salsa are healthy, budget-friendly and easy to prepare! Bean tacos are a traditional vegetarian Mexican dish made of corn tortillas topped with a mixture of cooked beans and various vegetables. Tangy black bean and salsa verde tacos take only minutes to make and are flavorful and delicious!
Black bean tacos with strawberry salsa step by step
- Mix strawberries, onion, cilantro, vinegar. Add salt and pepper. You can add jalapeños to the salsa, but I added them individually to each taco since everyone likes different amount of heat..
- Heat a pan, add olive oil. Add rice, beans, seasoning, lime juice. Warm everything up..
- Heat tortillas. Assemble your tacos. Don’t forget to add cheese or sour cream. Enjoy!.
Great by itself, but also wonderful with tomatoes, avocado, cheese, etc. Can be gluten-free with gf tortillas or lettuce leaves. Drain cans of black beans, add Jamaican jerk spice and onions and cook for a few. Meanwhile roast some corn, shuck and make a bowl of salsa. These vegetarian bean tacos, lightly spiced with cumin and smoked paprika, are topped with fresh guacamole and a pomegranate salsa.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.