Celery Buttered Pork.
You can cook Celery Buttered Pork using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Celery Buttered Pork
- You need 1/4 kg of Chopped pork.
- You need 10 grams of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 clove of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 grams of ground pepper.
- You need 3 grams of basil.
- You need 3 grams of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of butter.
Celery Buttered Pork step by step
- Pre heat the pan with 2 spoons of butter.
- Put the garlic, mix until slightly brown.
- Add the pork, stir and add the following.
- Add more butter if needed. And leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- Add the onions and stir.
- If the pork is almost cooked, add the celery.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.