Coconut Rice with Black Beans.
You can have Coconut Rice with Black Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Rice with Black Beans
- You need 3/4 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 1/2 of sauteed shallots, minced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste.
Coconut Rice with Black Beans instructions
- Pour all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil..
- Turn off heat and cover for approximately 15 mins. Stir and cover for another 5 mins..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.