Green Apple & Celery Salad.
You can have Green Apple & Celery Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Apple & Celery Salad
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 5 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of bunch celery w/ leaves.
- You need 2 large of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts, chopped.
Green Apple & Celery Salad step by step
- Whisk first three ingredients in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper..
- Trim celery leaves and chop enough to measure 1 cup. Thinly slice stalks on deep diagonal. Place celery pieces in bowl of cold water. (Vinaigrette, celery leaves, and celery pieces can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover separately and refrigerate.).
- Quartered and core apples; each quarter cut into 2 wedges, then thinly sliced crosswise into triangle shapes..
- Drain celery; pay dry with paper towels. Combine celery, celery leaves, apples and walnuts in large bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.