Cucumber and Tomato Salad.
You can have Cucumber and Tomato Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of distilled vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of sliced cucumbers.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
Cucumber and Tomato Salad step by step
- Cut onion into slices and separate. Dice tomatoes and slice cucumbers. Set aside..
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat..
- Refrigerate for a couple hours, then serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.