You can cook Ginger Pork using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork
- You need 2 of lb(900g) boneless pork chop.
- You need 3 Tbsp of ginger,grated.
- Prepare 1 of cup(240ml)onion,grated.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup(60ml)olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of cup(60ml)sake.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup(60ml)low-sodium soy sauce.
Ginger Pork step by step
- Remove excess fat from pork if you desire, and pond with a tenderiser/the back of a knife/a beer bottle(last one is from my mum, but still I'm not sure she was kidding or not). Set aside..
- Peel and chop ginger and onion. Put in your food processor. Add olive oil, sake and soy sauce. Whizz until it gets smooth about 1 min..
- Pour ginger mixture over pork. Marinate them for 30 mins to overnight in fridge. As a meal prep, you can freeze them now😊.
- Heat your frying pan on medium low heat and put your pork. Cover and cook through like 4 mins each side..
- Pour the rest of the sauce in your pan and boil it..
- Pour the sauce over your pork. Serve warm!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.