Green and Red Bean Stew.
You can have Green and Red Bean Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green and Red Bean Stew
- Prepare of green beans.
- You need of red beans.
- Prepare of medium sized onion.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of tomato.
- It’s of green peppers.
- You need of pickled chili peppers.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of red pepper or tomato paste.
- You need of olive oil.
Green and Red Bean Stew instructions
- Put the red beans in a pot, add some water until they’re completely drown and bring to a boil on high heat. After 5 mins of boiling turn down the heat and cover the pot. Let it sit while you’re doing the next steps..
- Chop your veggies. (Green beans, onion, peppers, carrot and tomato.).
- Place your pressure cooker on medium heat add olive oil and your chopped onion. When you see some color changes add the other veggies and stir fry them a little bit..
- Add red pepper paste and go on stir frying. In 1-2 mins, drain the red beans we soaked earlier and add to the mix..
- Add water till it covers veggies and beans and add black pepper, salt. Put the pressure cooker’s lid on and when it boils, close the valve. DON’T FORGET TO SWITCH THE HEAT TO VERY LOW..
- After 40 mins, turn down the heat and release pressure valve. (Please be careful while you’re doing that.).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.