Pressure cooked Munggo (Mung Bean) Soup.
You can cook Pressure cooked Munggo (Mung Bean) Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure cooked Munggo (Mung Bean) Soup
- You need of munggo (mung) beans, wash first.
- Prepare of ground pork (can be leftover bacon/sausage).
- You need of water.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of small onion, minced.
- Prepare of Optional: 1/2 pork cubes.
- It’s of chili leaves/spinach leaves.
- Prepare of (optional) 2 pcs tomatoes, diced.
Pressure cooked Munggo (Mung Bean) Soup instructions
- Put all of the ingredients in the pressure cooker after washing and slicing. Don't forget to season it with salt and pepper..
- Cook over medium pressure (235°c) for 25 minutes..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before opening the pressure cooker..
- Stir the mung bean soup. Add a bit of water if you want the soup to be more runny than thick and creamy..
- You may eat it on its own or serve it on top of rice. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.