Scallion Ginger Fish.
You can have Scallion Ginger Fish using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scallion Ginger Fish
- Prepare 2 pcs of hake fillets (cut into thin slices).
- You need 3 stalks of spring onions (cut into 1 inch long).
- It’s 10 slices of ginger (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of shallots (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1/5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- It’s of Marinate.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh ginger juice/powder.
- You need 3 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare dash of white pepper.
Scallion Ginger Fish step by step
- Marinate the fish for at least 10 mins..
- In a wok/pan, add 3 cups of water. Once boiling, turn the heat to medium low, add 2 slices of ginger and a stalk of spring onion..
- Add fish into the wok, do not stir too much. Cook until the fish turned white. Set aside..
- In another wok/pan, add oil and 5 slices of ginger and minced garlic..
- Add 1/4 cup of water and oyster sauce and 0.5 tsp of chicken stock, sugar..
- Add fish into this wok and gently stir fry the fish..
- In a small bowl, add 1 tbsp corn flour and 4 tbsp water to make thicken sauce. Add the sauce into the wok..
- Once the sauce is thicken in the wok, add salt to taste..
- Add spring onions, sesame oil, chinese cooking wine to the wok..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.