Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Whisk cucumber marinade ingredients in medium bowl until sugar is dissolved. Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef?
Ground beef and green peas simmer with aromatic Indian spices in this delicious weeknight curry. "This ground beef dish is served over jasmine rice and combines the flavors of garlic, soy, and ginger with a hint of heat." Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants, guaranteed! Cucumber salad is a staple side dish that goes well with any dinner that you can make. Cucumber is so versatile, changing depending on the sauce that you. You can have Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- You need of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cucumber salad.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- You need 2 of small chilli peppers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- You need 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil,.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
This Thai beef and spinach bowl is perfect if you need a flavor packed dinner. It's got simple ingredients and Add ⅓ lb ground beef to heated oil. (use frozen precooked or uncooked ground beef) Cook You can try chicken and spinach with this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Chicken. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad instructions
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad. I ordered the cucumber salad as an appetizer and the Pineapple Fried Rice (made vegan) for my main. My version of this salad is more tangy/acidic while the restaurant version was much more on the sweet side. I generally tend to prefer more acid in my dishes, but you can decide for yourself if. This Thai-inspired cucumber salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to make, and full of the most delicious fresh and zesty flavors!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.