Tsukudani-Style Celery Simmer.
You can have Tsukudani-Style Celery Simmer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tsukudani-Style Celery Simmer
- You need 2 of Celery leaves.
- Prepare 2/3 of to 1 tablespoon Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi soup stock (hon-dashi, etc).
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of pack Bonito flakes.
Tsukudani-Style Celery Simmer step by step
- Mince the celery leaves and the thin part of the stalk. Add the leaves and water to a pot and bring to a boil..
- Start flavoring it once the leaves have wilted. You'll continue to simmer, so keep the flavor light for now….
- Adjust the simmer's flavor to your liking..
- Add bonito flakes for the finish, stir, and stop the heat..
- This is a moist, soft, tsukudani-style simmer..
- Recipe for Reference: Celery Kombu Tea Simmer.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.