Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea.
You can cook Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea
- You need 2 of stalks Celery.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of Kombu tea (or kombu based dashi stock granules).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea instructions
- Remove the fibrous parts of the celery stalks, and chop them up into 5-6 cm thick pieces. We're only using the stems this time – not the leaves..
- Add the chopped celery and 400 ml water into a pan and heat it up. Don't you love the vivid green color of the celery?.
- When the celery becomes translucent, add the konbu tea and sugar. Simmer until soft..
- When the celery becomes your preferred toughness, adjust the seasoning to finish..
- [Reference Recipe] Tsukudani-style Simmered Celery Leaves.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.