Mung Bean Sprouts Veggie Stir Fry.
You can have Mung Bean Sprouts Veggie Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Sprouts Veggie Stir Fry
- Prepare of bean sprouts, washed.
- Prepare of bacon ends, cooked.
- You need of red onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare of Any left over meat,.
- Prepare of large tomato, sliced.
- You need of Bacon oil/drippings.
- You need of or to taste Oyster Sauce.
- You need of S&P to taste.
Mung Bean Sprouts Veggie Stir Fry instructions
- Sauté the garlic and onions in the bacon oil left in the pan from cooking the bacon ends..
- Drop in the sliced tomatoes, bacon and left over meat, add a couple tablespoons of water and cover. Let the juices of the tomato simmer with the meat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the beansprouts. Mix gently and season with s&p then cover to cook 2-3 minutes..
- Drizzle Oyster Sauce all around the pan and mix gently with a spatula. Taste and adjust seasoning. Cook to desired doneness- crunchy or slightly wilted sprouts? Up to you! 🙂 Serve as a side to proteins..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.