Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken. Red Beans and Rice with Smoked SausagePork. hot pepper sauce, garlic, chicken broth, medium Easy Smoked Sausage SkilletHillshire Farm. shredded mozzarella cheese, rice, olive oil, smoked Cheesy Smoked Sausage And Rice SkilletHillshire Farm. condensed broccoli cheese soup, sliced. Red beans and rice with smoked sausage. Support your favorite recipes by sharing.
It's so easy to put together and yet it packs a powerful flavor punch. Everyone in my family gobbles it up. This is the perfect meal to whip up on a busy weeknight, since you throw it all in one pan, and it's done in half an. You can cook Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken
- You need of glory red beans and rice.
- Prepare of Tyson cubed chicken or left over chicken.
- It’s of Shrimp, crab *optional.
- Prepare of Eckrich smoked sausage.
- It’s of Corn *optional.
- You need of Black beans *optional.
- Prepare of Sauteed onions, celery, peppers *optional.
- Prepare of Tony's creole seasoning.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
Black beans, smoked sausage and rice is a winning combination every time! Stir rice into bean and sausage mixture and serve. Dijon-Potato Salad with Smoked Chicken Sausage. Tender chicken, rice, and sausage come together in a flavorful herb-scented broth for a classic dish.
Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken step by step
- I buy this for a easy week night meal. This is a picture of the cans I buy..
- First, cut sausage into thin round slices. In a sauce pan fry each side of the sausage slices till a little brown. I use the same pan. It saves time on clean up..
- Add the 3 cans of bean and rice to the same pan. Stir mixture together..
- Add frozen, cubed chicken to rice mixture. Heat through and stir. I add a little chicken broth if it needs it. I eyeball it. Till the mixture looks moist..
- I add Tony's creole seasoning till I like the taste. It's up to you on how much. The chicken is already preseasoned. The rice mixture is also preseasoned. If you use left over chicken. Season it however you want. I'd stick to southern seasonings or combine everything and taste..
- Sometimes I add corn and sauteed onions and peppers. It really depends on how much time I have..
- I dont add shrimp or crab to my mixture because my family doesnt like seafood..
- I make cornbread as a side. This is one of my favorite quick meals. This is a quick meal people think you worked so hard to make. When it's done in less than 30 minutes depending upon what you add. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..
Toss a few veggies in the chicken bog for a complete meal or serve with salad or Use a cut-up stew chicken or chicken parts and kielbasa or other smoked sausage for this versatile and delicious stew. Add garlic and smoked sausage and cook until sausage is browned. My favorite summer grilling indulgence is making cheesy, bacony, spicy, jalapeno poppers. While the rice continues to cook, shred the chicken: Once cool, discard the chicken skin and tear the meat into bite-size pieces, discarding the bones. Stir the bok choy stems and shredded chicken into the soup, and simmer just until Lentil Soup With Smoked Sausage and Apples.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.