Anchovy and Celery Pasta.
You can cook Anchovy and Celery Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anchovy and Celery Pasta
- You need 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 of or 2 stalks Celery.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of pieces Red chili pepper.
- It’s 4 of Anchovy (filet).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of to garnish Finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 4 of Black olive (if you like).
Anchovy and Celery Pasta instructions
- Boil water in a pan, add salt, then add pasta. Slice celery diagonally as thin as possible..
- Remove the core of the garlic and slice thinly. Remove seeds from chili pepper and cut into thin rounds..
- Heat olive oil and garlic in the pan, and fry until nicely browned..
- Add chili pepper and anchovies into Step 3, and break them up as you fry them. Add celery and fry briefly..
- Add cooked pasta into Step 4 and stir fry. Taste, and if it needs more salt add hot water from the pasta pan..
- Transfer to serving plates and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.