Pear and Celery Salad.
You can have Pear and Celery Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and Celery Salad
- You need 4 of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar-preferably a friut vinegar like apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Pears-preferably bartlett pears.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Butterhead Lettuce.
Pear and Celery Salad instructions
- Soak celery in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes. Cut into half inch pieces.
- Whisk vinegar, honey, and salt in a large bowl until well blended. Add pears until coated. Add celery, cheese, and pecans. Mix throughly..
- Place washed lettuce in bowls and cover with the pear and celery mixture..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.